Office of Research Administration
Texas Heart Institute is recognized internationally for research programs in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, regenerative medicine and pathology. Our physicians and scientists conduct research ranging from small molecule therapeutics, gene therapy, stem cells and regenerative medicine, to cardiac pacing, heart assist devices (VADs), artificial hearts, and valve repair and replacement.
Learn more about the research underway at the Institute by visiting our individual research department webpages.
- Cardiomyocyte Renewal Laboratory
- Cardiovascular Pathology
- Cardiovascular Surgery Research
- Center for Heart Valve Disease
- Center for Women’s Heart & Vascular Health
- Electrophysiology Basic Research
- Electrophysiology Clinical Research & Innovation
- Molecular Cardiology Research Laboratory
- Regenerative Medicine Research
- Stem Cell Center
If you are interested in applying for open Postdoctoral Fellowship positions, please visit Careers
If you have general questions about the research conducted at Texas Heart Institute, please contact the Office of Research Administration for more information.
Mail Code 3-116
PO Box 20345
Houston, TX 77225-0345