About the THI Journal
The Texas Heart Institute Journal is a peer-reviewed journal published bimonthly by the Texas Heart Institute as part of its medical education program. The purpose of the Texas Heart Institute Journal is to educate, with emphasis on the dissemination of information to physicians in practice. Authorship is open to all clinicians and research scientists with an interest in the prevention, diagnosis, or treatment of cardiovascular disease.
The Journal invites the submission of:
- Clinical Investigations
- Laboratory Investigations
- Coronary Anomalies
- History of Medicine
- Case Reports/Case Series
- Focus on ECGs
- Images in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Guest Editorials
- Peabody’s Corner
- Letters to the Editor
Special consideration will be given to Clinical and Laboratory Investigation papers.
- For manuscript preparation guidelines, refer to: Information for Authors.
- For directions on submitting your THI Journal manuscript to Editorial Manager, go to our Online Manuscript Submission page.
- When your files are prepared according the Journal standards, register for an account and submit your manuscript at Editorial Manager.