PVC’s are frightening.  When do you go to the ER for them to be treated?

Submitted by Jeanine from Louisiana

If they are only PVCs (premature ventricular contractions), you may feel bad, but they are not a risk.

Going to the ER will not solve anything since the ER MD will not do much of anything.

Your best bet is getting the opinion of a Electrophysiologist. He will understand where they are coming from and what best to offer you, from reassurance, medications or ablation of the point of origin of the PVCs.