Texas Heart Institute’s (THI) Center for Clinical Research supports all areas of cardiovascular clinical research, from protocol development to trial facilitation and post-trial assessment and reporting. Our team of experts perform in several different capacities for clinical research trials – sponsor, contracted research organization (CRO), coordinating center, fee-for-service and as a trial site.
Types of Research Performed
- Industry Sponsored (all phases)
- Outcome Measures
For more information on THI’s Center for Clinical Research, please contact our team at email@example.com.
We provide resources, expertise and best practices to facilitate proficient, compliant and ethical study conduct and management.
- Protocol development
- Clinical Trial Agreement assessment, negotiation and management
- Clinical Trial Budget assessment, negotiation and management
- Regulatory management (IRB, FDA, Sponsor)
- Project management
- Coordination management
- Data entry & validation
- Safety and efficacy summaries
- Final study report and storage
- Quality Assurance & Compliance