Dr. Costello is a general and interventional cardiologist trained at The Texas Heart Institute and Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center hosptial. In addition to coronary and structural interventions, she has an interest in cardiovascular preventive medicine and women's heart health. Show full bio
Dr. Costello completed her medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and earned Alpha Omega Alpha honors. She went on to complete her internal medicine residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. When Dr. Costello is not working, she enjoys exercising and spending time outdoors with her husband and daughter. She is an active member of the online medical community, and you can find her on Twitter @bcostelloMD
Texas Heart Institute Positions
- Interventional Cardiology, Texas Heart Medical Group
- Teaching Staff, Interventional Cardiology Subspecialty Fellowship
- Teaching Staff, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
- Physician Ambassador, Center for Women’s Heart & Vascular Health
- Center for Women's Heart & Vascular Health, Speakers Bureau, Center for Women’s Heart & Vascular Health
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
Rush University Medical Center
Texas Heart Institute (Cardiology)
Texas Heart Institute (Interventional Cardiology)
Academic & Clinical Affiliations
Texas Heart Institute, Accel Lifestyle and Memorial Park Conservancy for May Community-Wide Fitness Campaign
The Accel Texas Heart Challenge in Partnership with Memorial Park Conservancy Will Include a Host of Virtual and In-Person Fitness...
Having a heart attack can lead to stress, anxiety, and depression, and patients are terrified afterward that they are going...