Heart Month 2018 at the Institute
February is American Heart Month, and each year there are a number of events and activities that Texas Heart Institute (THI) supports in order to raise awareness about the importance of heart health. Learn more about the different events we are supporting this year for Heart Month, and if you’re in the Houston area, we hope you will join!
February 2 – Go Red Day!
- GO RED DAY on the Bridge with Texas Heart Institute and Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
- My Weekly YMCA GO RED DAY!
- Trotter YMCA GO RED DAY!
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Pink Goes Red
- Delta Gamma Alumni Event
- Daughters of the American Revolution Chapter in Houston Talk (TXDAR Tejas Chapter)
- Elnita McClain Women’s Center Go Red Luncheon and Fashion Show
- WomenHeart Support Group with Special Guest Dr. Razavi
- Heal our Hearts
- Alpha Phi Alumnae Association Luncheon (Houston Chapter)
- 3rd Annual Pilates Has Heart in Honor of Terri Dome
- ExxonMobil Culture of Health Heart Month Seminar
- Girl Scouts Texas Heart Institute Project Heart Day!