I have Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and the heart doctor said he could not do surgery. Why can’t he do something about this problem?

Is my heart too damaged to have surgery? He said he had to research it. What are your suggestions?

Submitted by Linda from London, Kentucky 

by James T. Willerson, MD

See a very experienced heart doctor who can help you and your family. I would be pleased to see you and your family at the Texas Heart Institute in Houston. Thank you.