The Pediatric Cardiology Fellowships are part of our Accredited Clinical Residency and Fellowship Programs and are affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. These fellowships require a Texas license to practice medicine or a Physician-in-Training permit.
Available Pediatric Cardiology Fellowships include:
- Pediatric Cardiology Combined Program in Pediatric Cardiology and Adult Cardiovascular Disease
- Pediatric Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Pediatric Clinical Care Cardiology
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Pediatric Interventional Catheterization
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
For more information about the program, please contact Antonio G. Cabrera, MD, Director, Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Program.
6621 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77030