The Pediatric Cardiology Fellowships are part of our Accredited Clinical Residency and Fellowship Programs and are affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. These fellowships require a Texas license to practice medicine or a Physician-in-Training permit.
Available Pediatric Cardiology Fellowships include:
- Pediatric Cardiology Combined Program in Pediatric Cardiology and Adult Cardiovascular Disease
- Pediatric Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Pediatric Clinical Care Cardiology
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Pediatric Interventional Catheterization
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
For more information about the program, please contact Antonio G. Cabrera, MD, Director, Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Program.
6621 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77030
Fellowship Training Program Coordinator
Texas Children’s Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine