Elaine has fifteen years of experience in continuing medical education (CME) and large and small-scale conference management. She has a successful track record in grant solicitation, program planning, event marketing, office management and manages external vendors ranging from graphic designers, website database consultants, and printers. She is also experienced in ad buying, print and electronic media, lead generation and building customer relationships.
Sam Houston State University
Honors, Awards and Memberships
- Board Member, Vic Coppinger YMCA
- Committee Member, YoungLife, City of Pearland
- RISE Mentor, Pearland ISD
- Southeast Regional Coordinator, Texas Alliance for Continuing Medical Education (TACME)
- Alliance for Continuing Medical Education