Advanced Lung Disease Conference
About the Meeting
- When: December 7, 2018 – December 8, 2018
- Where: Four Seasons Hotel
- Course Director: Gabriel Loor, MD and Amit D. Parulekar, MD, MS
- Credits Offered: 14.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
This activity is designed for pulmonologists, transplant pulmonologists, respiratory therapists, internal medicine physicians, thoracic surgeons, critical care specialists, general surgeons, nurses, residents, fellows, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who are interested in optimizing their pulmonary outcomes.
Online registration for the Advanced Lung Disease Conference is now closed. You can register onsite on Friday, December 7, 2018 at 6:30 am.
Hotel rooms are available at the Four Seasons Hotel. Please note if guests plan to stay additional nights before or after the conference, reservations must be arranged directly through the Four Seasons Reservations Department.
- (800) 734-4114
- “Baylor College of Medicine Lung Conference Group Rate”
- Click “Check Rates”
- Select dates and enter group “Promo” code CI1218BC (case sensitive)
- Confirm room and details