The Kids Learn section is a set of online tools designed to allow students to test their knowledge on the Project Heart curriculum and learn even more about the heart and cardiovascular system along the way.
Online tools available include:
- Quizzes: Grade-level quizzes which test knowledge of the anatomy, nutrition, and exercise topics covered in the Project Heart curriculum. Quiz scores are printable.
- Fun Facts: Flash presentations of facts about the heart, heart disease, the cardiovascular system, and more. Perfect for display on SMART Boards.
- Virtual Microscope: Interactive Flash slides of different types of heart cells, blood cells, and stem cells.
- Health Toolbox: A set of heart-healthy resources for students covering topics like cooking, making a family health tree, how to read a food label, and much more.
- Experiments: Step-by-step heart and circulatory system experiments for home or classroom use.