Heart Watch has ceased publication, please enjoy the archived issues.
Heart Watch is a quarterly newsletter published by the Texas Heart Institute in cooperation with CHI St. Luke’s Health - Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center and targeted toward cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons. Its aim is to keep physicians abreast of important work being done here and elsewhere to reduce the devastating toll of cardiovascular disease through research, education, and improved patient care.
| Table of Contents |
- Human Aortic Endothelial Cells Under Atherogenic Stress Produce CRP
- Researchers Compare a New Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Fewer Complications After Concomitant AVR and CABG at Hospitals With Thoracic Surgery Residency Programs
- Two Nuclear Proteins Stimulate Promyogenic Differentiation in Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Texas Heart Institute Scientists Test an Antimicrobial-bonded Graft Designed to Prevent Aortic Graft Infection
- Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Frequently Restores Microcirculation
Archive of Back Issues